Public Adjusting Services
AA Florida Public Adjusting Agency is dedicated to providing quality service to our clients. Our services specialize in fire and water loss claims We take pride in our work and in our ability to help those whose lives and businesses have been devastated by loss. Our goal is to serve you, our client, and to assist you to receive full compensation for all damages covered under your policy.
Why you may need a Public Adjuster's Service
Full compensation for your claim may involve several key components, including hiring a Public Adjuster with knowledge. Your Public Adjuster represents you, the property or business owner, and not the insurance company. Proper documentation, thorough assessment of damages, proper estimate of repair costs, and knowledge of your insurance policy form the basis of full and proper compensation. Even if your claim has already been settled, your claim may be reopened to receive additional compensation for legitimate covered expenses or damages which were either not addressed or were underpaid.
Why you should retain Our Services
We have over 30 years of combined experience in the construction and insurance field and have successively closed thousands of property claims. Our goal is to present your claim as quickly as possible and for you to receive a fair and just settlement. We will help you organize and document your personal property loss for more rapid and thorough submission to your insurance company. We are also experienced in Ordinance or Law, Additional Living Expenses, policy endorsements, and other facets of your policy critical to insurance compensation.
What Our services provide
When necessary, I will do some or all of the following:
1. Examine criteria and facts to determine if your claim is covered. Gather and organize the important facts to substantiate claim coverage and present them to your insurance company.
2. Prepare a detailed building estimate.
3. Prepare an inventory estimate of damaged personal property.
4. Assist in gathering information for Additional Living Expenses.
5. Deal directly with your insurance company.
6. Provide assistance in preparing a Sworn Statement in Proof of Loss when required or requested by your insurance company.
7. Document your claim with photos. Document your claim with written letters. Advise you what your policy pays and what is required of you. And much more.
We work on a contingency basis, so we get paid only when the insurer makes a payment on your claim.